Playway to English Second edition is a new version of the popular four-level course for teaching English to young children.
Pupils acquire English through play, music and Total Physical Response, providing them with a fun and dynamic learning experience. At Level 1 children learn to use English confidently through listening and speaking before they are taught to read and write in levels 2, 3 and 4. The course features a wide range of support materials for teachers, including a DVD with entertaining sketches and animated cartoon stories, presenting target language in an amusing and motivating way. The course comes with a set of illustrated story cards and flashcards to help children remember what they've learned.
Key Features of this Title
- Stories, songs, games, chants and rhymes make learning English memorable.
- Produced by a highly experienced author team who have been teaching and writing for young learners for many years.
- Strong teacher support in the form of a clear, user-friendly Teacher's Guide and a Teacher's Resource Pack.
- Lovable characters, such as Max the cheeky glove puppet, who introduce the language in an enjoyable way.
Meet the authors
- A1 (Starter Elementary)
- Gerngross, Gunter & Puchta, Herbert
- Leidimo metai
- Cambridge university press