Dėmesio: Paskutinė prekė atsargose!
Prekės papildymas po:
Už šią prekę premijos taškai neskiriami.
Solutions has been thoroughly modernized with 80% new content to draw in students, embed the grammar and vocabulary presented, and engage them in the tasks. Its guided approach builds up every student's confidence, through step-by-step objectives, lots of practice, meaningful personalization activities, and exam preparation tasks.
The course now embraces a wide range of teaching methods, furnishing the teacher with a flexible pick-and-choose package for use in the classroom, at home, and on the move. The Words app enchances independent learning while iTools enables you to enliven the material and vary the pace and focus of your lessons.
Solutions turns all students into active learners, by offering a rich variety of learning opportunities for a whole range of abilities through extension and revision activities in all components - giving everyone a sense of achievement whatever their level.
• Lesson-per-page structure with achievable goals, clear signposting of the skill being practised, and gradual build-up to a productive outcome, gives everyone a sense of achievement after every class
• Updated, motivating texts with effective vocabulary exploitation activities for increased engagement and active practice
• Speaking is integrated into all lessons, with step-by-step guidance leading to real-life practice, to make the activities meaningful and memorable
• Workbooks with an audio CD offer students a huge amount of listening practice
• Productive tasks, 'Check your work' sections, Exam Strategy boxes, and opportunities for home learning through the Words phone app all help to involve the students actively in their learning process and build their confidence in preparation for exams
• DVD-ROM material for every Culture, Reading, or Speaking lesson in the Student's Book reinforces the grammar and vocabulary being taught and presents it in a different, student-appealing context
• iTools material and extra activities on the Teacher's Resource CD-ROM allow the teacher to vary the pace and focus of the lesson, and tailor the material in a mixed-ability classroom setting
• The Words phone apps offer fun, 'on the move' vocabulary reference and practice, giving students control over their vocabulary revision
|Leidimo metai||Oxford university press|