Family and Friends Level 1 Class Book Classroom Presentation Tool
New Family and Friends 2nd Edition combines brand-new fluency, culture, assessment, and digital resources with the features teachers love from the first edition; fast-paced language, strong skills training, unique phonics programme, civic education and comprehensive testing.
Deliver heads-up lessons by bringing easy-to-use digital features to the front of the classroom.
Capture students' attention with activities that fill the screen so that everyone can participate, even large classes.
Play audio and video at the touch of a button, and launch activities straight from the page for classes that run smoothly - every time.
Teach your way with answer keys that reveal answers one-by-one or all at once.
Feel confident teaching with technology - use the Classroom Presentation Tool offline or online, from your computer or tablet. Take it with you to plan your lessons wherever you are, save your web links and notes onto the page and update across your tablet and computer - all with one account.
- Show the Class Book on screen during lessons.
- Play audio and video at the touch of a button.
- Launch activities in full-screen mode to focus your students' attention on a single activity.
- Open the scripts that accompany audio and video activities so students can read the dialogue at the same time.
- Look-up words on-screen with the integrated dictionary.
- Speed up or slow down the audio to tailor lessons to your students' listening level.
- Record your students speaking and compare their voices to the course audio.
- Plan your lessons wherever you are. Add text or audio notes to a page, save your web links, then open them in class.
- Use a range of pen and highlighter tools to annotate the page.
- Reveal the answers to students one-by-one or all at once. Mark the answers on a page, then delete them so the class can try again.
I TOOLS NAUDOJIMO INSTRUKCIJA
- A1 (Starter Elementary)
- Leidimo metai
Oxford university press