Interactive is an exciting four-level course for teenage learners from elementary to upper-intermediate levels (CEF A2-B2). The Level 3 DVD (PAL) provides visual dramatisations of all Pronunciation and Interaction sections from each unit of the Student's Book. A Talking Heads section shows teenagers using real language and unscripted responses. A series of
Welcome to Interactive!
Interactive is an inspiring new four-level course for teenagers. It contains a wealth of content to motivate your students to communicate confidently in English, stimulate discussion about culture throughout the English-speaking world, and engage them with new technology and a fresh approach to learning.
- Interactive has 80-90 hours of core material at each level, but is extendable to 180+ using the full range of fantastic components
- Meet the authors who have given this course such a fresh approach
- See some examples of the DVD content that makes Interactive superb for communication and speaking practice
Interactive is an exciting four-level course for teenagers packed from cover to cover with up-to-the-minute, stimulating content. Students are given maximum support to get them speaking and interacting in English from day one. Teachers can tailor the course to their own requirements using the wide range of materials such as Classware, DVDs, Testmaker and a premium content website with even more online extras to make learning truly 'interactive'. Interactive provides 80-90 hours of core material at each level, extendable to 180+ with the full range of components.
Key Features of this Title
- Help your students communicate confidently in English with regular 'Interaction' speaking activities, lots of extra pronunciation support and a unique classroom language reference so they can interact in English in class.
- Inspire them with interesting culture content from throughout the English-speaking world with 'Culture UK' noticeboards, 'Culture World' magazine articles, and 'Culture Vulture' boxes.
- Engage them with the wide range of technology including Classware DVD-ROM, and the Testmaker Audio CD and CD-ROM which allows you to create and edit your own tests.
- Even more practice is available in the Student and Teacher Zones at http://interactive.cambridge.org/, including fun games and activities, printable resources, a discussion forum for teachers and the unique Comic Builder which allows students to create and print their own stories.
- 'Correct it!' exercises and 'Check it out!' boxes, informed by the Cambridge Learner Corpus, highlight common mistakes and help students get it right.
"...about as good as it gets in terms of a seriously good offering for teenage classrooms...This is a pretty impressive piece of work."
Jason Renshaw, English Raven http://jasonrenshaw.typepad.com
"Interactive is working really well with my class. It's pitched at the right level of language and teen interest. It's easy for me to use too."
Sally Trowbridge. British Council, Barcelona
- B1-B2 (Intermediate to Upper-intermediate)