Papildymas po 1-3 dienų
Dėmesio: Paskutinė prekė atsargose!
Prekės papildymas po:
The world's best-selling advanced learner's dictionary, now with Oxford iSpeaker to develop the skills students need for passing exams and communicating in English.
The Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary, or OALD, is recommended by teachers and students because it defines words in language students understand, gives useful example sentences, and includes the tools learners need to succeed in English.
It has over 100 million users worldwide and is the world's best-selling advanced learner's dictionary.
The new 9th edition with Oxford iSpeaker and Oxford iWriter make OALD the ultimate speaking and writing tool.
• Speaking and writing tools:
• NEW Oxford iSpeaker
• NEW Oxford Speaking Tutor
• Oxford iWriter
• Oxford Writing Tutor
• Vocabulary-building tools:
• more than 185,000 words, phrases and meanings
• 700+ NEW words and meanings
• NEW Express yourself notes
• NEW Wordfinder notes
• NEW My Wordlists (online only)
• Oxford 3000 keywords
• Visual Vocabulary Builder
• Videos and activity worksheets to show students how to get the most from their dictionary
• Lesson plans
• More Like This worksheets to help students learn similar types of words (e.g. uncountable nouns, onomatopoeic words, idioms with rhyming pairs such as thrills and spills, fair and square)
|Leidimo metai||Oxford university press|
|Sudėtingumas||B1-C1 Intermadiate to Advanced|
|Autorius||A S Hornby, Joanna Turnbull|