t motivates and engages them with thought provoking topics and information rich texts which will challenge their opinions and inspire them to think critically about the world they live in.
Pristatymas po 2019-06-19
Dėmesio: Paskutinė prekė atsargose!
Prekės papildymas po:
Insight: Elementary: Teacher's Book Teacher's Resource MultiROM Pack
It motivates and engages them with thought provoking topics and information rich texts which will challenge their opinions and inspire them to think critically about the world they live in.
It prepares them for a life of learning with a clear focus on developing their skills and autonomous learning habits.
It gives your students a deeper awareness of how language works, furnishing them with not just the meaning of vocabulary but also the rules that govern its use, allowing your students to use it with confidence.
It gives you a set of interactive online teaching tools to enrich your students' learning, both in the classroom and at home. Integrated video and audio with unlimited practice on activities and the ability to see the correct answer enhances your students' independent learning. You can easily track their progress online and spend less time marking.
• Thought-provoking topics and information-rich texts will challenge your students' opinions, educate them about the world they live in, and inspire classroom and online discussion
• A coherent and systematic vocabulary syllabus, Vocabulary insight pages, and a ten-page Vocabulary bank and additional online vocabulary practice explore vocabulary in greater depth
• Culture pages in every unit and related video available on DVD, iTools or Online Practice (live August 2013) will broaden your students' understanding and knowledge of the customs, traditions, and history of English-speaking countries
• Optional literature-based lessons in the workbook allow you to enrich your classes with classic English literature
• All school-leaving exam topics are covered, and exam-like tasks appear throughout to help prepare your students for their exam
• Online activities feature integrated video and audio with links to the Grammar Reference and Word lists, making it easy for students to practise their language skills in class or at home
• Follow your students' progress using the tracking tool and Online Gradebook, and stay in touch with them outside class using the messaging and Discussion tools
|Leidimo metai||Oxford university press|
|Sudėtingumas||A2 (Elementary to Pre-intermediate)|